FREE Download! There's a great offer inside the Calalogue!
Justwakeup.com > Bhagavad Gita > Ever-alive core of English
Ever-alive core of English
Prof. Nair has used the central core of the English language throughout – neither the pompous, pretentious kind nor the faddish, short-lived kind, but the meaning-rich, ever-alive core. And the style of versification that Prof. Nair has employed makes this book marvellously readable. He has given as much importance to making his translation easy and enjoyable to read as to make it spirit-oriented. In fact, Prof. Nair has been able to use English very effectively to achieve spirit-orientedness as well as readability.
Prof. Nair is an eminent English language scholar and an experienced English language lexicographer. He is the author of the 20-volume English Fluency Encyclopedia (known by the brand name Fluentzy) and as many as nine English Fluency Lexicons. This wealth of experience has certainly served its turn well for Prof. Nair.
Prof. Kev Nair
• “One of the world’s most respected English language scholars... Perhaps more innovative in method than Roget and more modern in approach than Fowler, Prof. Kev Nair is... one of the foremost Indian scholars who wield great influence on the thinking of the English-educated people around the world.”
– General Knowledge Today.
• “Prof. Kev Nair is regarded the world over as the father of fluency lexicography... Fluency lexicography came into existence as a separate branch of dictionary writing with the publication of Prof. Nair’s Dictionary of Active Fluency Combinations in 1986.” – Competition Success Review.
• “Nair was the first person in the world to give shape to the area of study now known as ‘English fluency development’ and to systematize it into a distinct teachable subject... So he is better known as the father of fluency development.”
– General Knowledge Today.
• “An eminent scholar of international repute and a renowned English language lexicographer” – The New Sunday Express.
• “A towering English language expert” – Competition Success Review.
• “There is an air of enormous authority and dignity around all Prof. Nair’s works, each of which is a magnificent blend of scholarship and practical common sense.” – Competition Success Review.
"There is nothing archaic about this version of the Bhagawad-Gita... The words used are simple so that everybody can understand the contents... It is easy on the reader and does not put you off... For the message to be clear while making the language as simple as possible, Nair slogged for years, rewriting and discarding many versions..." - THE HINDU
"An English translation of the Gita which will make it more accessible to the reader... Kev Nair... has made every effort to make his Gita suited for reading aloud, to be enjoyed to the fullest... " - The New Indian Express
• “Classic...” – THE HINDU
• “Internationally popular” – THE TIMES OF INDIA
• “Globally sought after”
– New Indian Express
• “World’s first...”
– THE TIMES OF INDIA
"How to pick up
fluency in English
Dy: 1/8, Pages 40
Padinjareveetil Building, 2nd Floor,
Little Flower Church Road,
(Next to the entrance to Chakkalapadam Road),
Kaloor P.O., KOCHI - 682017, Kerala, India.
Spirituality sans superstition. Rationality sans delusion.
website is best viewed in an 800 x 600 resolution setting.