FREE Download! There's a great offer inside the Calalogue!
Justwakeup.com > Bhagavad Gita > Gita Chakra: Aid to Meditation
Prof. Kev Nair's Bhagavad Gita Chakra:
Aid to bhagavad-gita-based meditation
The jacket of the book carries a uniquely designed picture. It is a computer-aided reproduction of Prof. Nair’s drawing “Vasudeva sarvam iti” (Conscious self is all). Using symbolically-significant graphic elements, this cover picture presents the deeper meaning of the Bhagavad Gita’s teachings pictorially, in a nutshell.
Prof. Kev Nair
• “One of the world’s most respected English language scholars... Perhaps more innovative in method than Roget and more modern in approach than Fowler, Prof. Kev Nair is... one of the foremost Indian scholars who wield great influence on the thinking of the English-educated people around the world.”
– General Knowledge Today.
• “Prof. Kev Nair is regarded the world over as the father of fluency lexicography... Fluency lexicography came into existence as a separate branch of dictionary writing with the publication of Prof. Nair’s Dictionary of Active Fluency Combinations in 1986.” – Competition Success Review.
• “Nair was the first person in the world to give shape to the area of study now known as ‘English fluency development’ and to systematize it into a distinct teachable subject... So he is better known as the father of fluency development.”
– General Knowledge Today.
• “An eminent scholar of international repute and a renowned English language lexicographer” – The New Sunday Express.
• “A towering English language expert” – Competition Success Review.
• “There is an air of enormous authority and dignity around all Prof. Nair’s works, each of which is a magnificent blend of scholarship and practical common sense.” – Competition Success Review.
"For the message to be clear while making the language as simple as possible, Nair slogged for years, rewriting and discarding many versions... Years of hard work... LAUDABLE EFFORT..." - THE HINDU
"A product of 10 years of the professor’s intense research... faithful to the original... On the whole, the translation does not force you to see the Gita from a particular angle and then make you think that the partial picture is the complete picture..." - The New Indian Express
• “Classic...” – THE HINDU
• “Internationally popular” – THE TIMES OF INDIA
• “Globally sought after”
– New Indian Express
• “World’s first...”
– THE TIMES OF INDIA
"How to pick up
fluency in English
Dy: 1/8, Pages 40
Padinjareveetil Building, 2nd Floor,
Little Flower Church Road,
(Next to the entrance to Chakkalapadam Road),
Kaloor P.O., KOCHI - 682017, Kerala, India.
Spirituality sans superstition. Rationality sans delusion.
website is best viewed in an 800 x 600 resolution setting.